JOB INDUSTRY: Medical Equipment Manufacturer
DESCRIPTION: HHAI is actively recruiting for a Medical Device Territory Manager role in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Our client is an international manufacturer of OEM medical devices/products that requires a Territory Manager to deal with specialized critical care departments in select Ontario and Western Canadian hospitals. This position will be responsible for achieving sales targets and providing clinical support for specialists and support staff.
Applicants must reside in Central Ontario (Hamilton/Burlington to Oshawa including surrounding areas).
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
In addition to a University Degree and medical/surgical sales experience, we require:
- Experience dealing with sterile hospital work environments/departments; eg Cath/lab, IC, CCU, NICU, OR
- Proven ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Familiarity with hospital processes and procedures including contracts and RFPs
- Fluency in the use of MSO applications
- Proven ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- You must be willing and able to travel within Canada and be fully up to date and compliant with Covid 19 protocols
- Individuals device with current hospital pharmaceutical sales experience and past medical/surgical sales experience may be considered
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. Click for general candidate/interview info.